Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where I Am

A couple of days ago, I posted about where I'm from. Seems like the next logical thing to celebrate is where I am. 

I am at home...
kicking back
after a loooooooong day of work :)


I am in the company of my beloveds:

Hoku
Jack and Tuxedo 





Addi-Belle












Not-so-photogenic-Kitty 
Queen Darby


And the most special one of all. 













I am in a state of relaxation and peace.
Is that because I'm in the state of Hawaii (wink, wink) ??

I'm in a tropical paradise. 
I am living beauty day in and day out. 
I am blissfully blessed


Even the simple things, like walking the dogs
or going for a run
or just slowing down to breathe 
are better here. 
It makes my heart happy. 







I am at home.... and I am in love. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment