Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Gratitude


I am thankful. :) Yes, this is another mushy, warm fuzzy list of what / whom I appreciate. And no, I'm not apologizing for it. Quite the opposite. I'm celebrating it!!

  • I'm thankful for being able to put life in perspective. At least in this moment. 
  • I'm grateful for "mistakes" that end up making life better.
  • My Hawea is kind. And thoughtful. With just the right balance of independence and consideration for others, with a sense for when to stand strong and when to bend.  She inspires me and encourages me, and makes my world a brighter place to be. 
  • Freedom. This might seem small but it's a VERY BIG DEAL. As a US Citizen, I have the right to speak my opinion without fear of losing my life, imprisonment, etc. And every single day, I take this right for granted. 
  • Pajamas! Next to workout clothes, they're my favorite. 
  • Margaritas and Mexican food. 
  • January in Hawaii. Sunny skies and flip flops. 'Nuff said. 


No comments:

Post a Comment