I am thankful. :) Yes, this is another mushy, warm fuzzy list of what / whom I appreciate. And no, I'm not apologizing for it. Quite the opposite. I'm celebrating it!!
- I'm thankful for being able to put life in perspective. At least in this moment.
- I'm grateful for "mistakes" that end up making life better.
- My Hawea is kind. And thoughtful. With just the right balance of independence and consideration for others, with a sense for when to stand strong and when to bend. She inspires me and encourages me, and makes my world a brighter place to be.
- Freedom. This might seem small but it's a VERY BIG DEAL. As a US Citizen, I have the right to speak my opinion without fear of losing my life, imprisonment, etc. And every single day, I take this right for granted.
- Pajamas! Next to workout clothes, they're my favorite.
- Margaritas and Mexican food.
- January in Hawaii. Sunny skies and flip flops. 'Nuff said.