Friday, January 20, 2012

Hey Mickey, you're so fine..

They say the squeaky wheel gets the grease.  Almost a year ago, I called a local McDonald's  to complain that my order wasn't filled correctly. I was having one of "those" days and it really pissed me off to get to my lunch meeting and learn that my snack wrap was missing.  They apologized and sent me coupons for 2 free snack wraps. They followed up at a couple of different points since then to gauge my satisfaction.

And today, greeting me in the mail, were these bad boys!


2 promotional coupons for FREE snack size Chicken McBites as a thank you for being a valued customer. On one hand, I'm stoked. Chicken McBites are gooooooooooooood. On the other.... well, it's a little disconcerting that I'm getting loyalty gifts from a fast food joint. Know what I'm sayin???

At least I'm not on their Christmas card list yet.

In any case, a shout out to Mickey D's. Thanks for the grease.... err.... love.  It's a spicy little love offering, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment