Thursday, October 25, 2012

A tasty experiment... so light and fresh!

We were out of apples today, which made my morning juicing taste not so good. I made an imperative stop at the store... pausing first to appreciate my body for taking me where I need to go. 


 It feels good to be ack on the healthy food wagon. My PMS cravings had me totally off track for a day or two and I paid for it. Look closely, and you'll see V's beers.

 The beginnings of dinner...
More of Steve's tomatoes

 A KILLER sauce! Tomatoes, mushrooms, italian sausage, garlic (lots and lots of it), onions, basil, and olive oil. Man oh man was this amazing.

Tossed onto a bed of spaghetti squash, with a touch of butter. V ate hers with some goat cheese sprinkled on top. Next time, we might add in wilted spinach and fresh parmesan. But it's hard to imagine that it could taste any better. Experiment successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment