Thursday, October 11, 2012

A day in the life...

It was a "deviate from the plan" kind of day. And that was a-okay with me. I was supposed to go to yoga after my first client session of the day, but I just wasn't feeling it. I wanted solitude. So I headed to Starbucks for a (soy) pumpkin spice latte...
I bought this mug today - fascinated with mermaids lately. No idea why.
         
                                                             and headed to the beach!


I stayed here a while, listening to the waves come in and out.....


and then I headed down the road to the next one. 


It was a gorgeous morning, hopping from one beach, to the next, to the next. (Yes, I visited 3 overall).
Not what I had planned for the day, but I'm so thankful for how it unfolded. I had a "is this really my life" moment ... I don't think I could be any more grateful. I love Hawaii and I love my life ! 
another mermaid - at Hilo Tropical Gardens

Nutrition update:
Breakfast: Soy pumpkin spice latte, no whip
Lunch: from the hot bar at Island Naturals -  A tiny piece of ahi, a tiny portion of chicken hekka, garlic and onion string beans, and the veggies out of a veggie lasagna. It took restraint to leave the noodles and that amazing cheese behind.
Dinner: Taco bowl with fresh spinach, ground chicken and beans, salsa, black olives, avocado and tomatoes. It was tasty!
Dessert: Snickers peanut butter squared (1 piece) and a ginger chew.



No comments:

Post a Comment