Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall is in the air! :)

I loooove the crisp, fresh feeling in the air right now. It's the feeling that life is pregnant with possibility. That anything can happen. And that magic is unfolding in this very moment.

If only I could bottle this feeling and sell it! I'd be a millionaire. :)

Yesterday was a lovely day: took a trip to beach 69 with Beth to celebrate Labor Day and close out my last day of vacation. She amused me so much - playing like a dolphin in the water. She could've stayed there forever!



The trip wouldn't have been complete without taking the coastal drive home and stopping for malasadas. Yuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm. My belly is full and my heart is happy.

Today is my first day back to work. Thank goodness there's magic in the air - I may just get my workout mojo back after all!

Happy Fall, friends!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment