Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yuck. Today sucked. (But I rocked!) Moving on.

I am so seriously pooped today! Talk about the "Hump Day from Hell".

I'll spare you the details, but the summary is this: my day ended up being a total juggling act. I ended up with waaay more work than time to do it in, and it was a challenge to keep all the balls in the air at once.

I did my best to keep calm. To be honest,  I'm pretty impressed with myself and my triage skills. A year or two ago, a day like this would've brought out my worst side. Pretty sure I would've acted like it was the end of the world.

Today? It was just a shitty day.

We all have them.

Thank goodness for my level head, for my friends who let me vent (for a mere 25 cents a rant), for the bottle of chianti that V brought home, and for the pizza delivery guy who made dinner a no-brainer.
BLT pizza from Big Island pizza. That's mayo swirled over the top, lettuce and tomato.
It's good stuff, Maynard! 



Tomorrow will be better. It has to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment