Monday, March 5, 2012

Yay and Hooray for Monday!

"With faith all things are possible... with love all things are easy." 

What a perfect Monday morning quote. :) I am coming to love Mondays and the fresh start they symbolize. This was NEVER me. If you knew me a year ago - heck, even 6 months ago, you would be questioning my honesty. THIS better reflects how I've always felt about em:

But I swear, I have finally figured it out. Like everything else I've ever resisted, begrudged, battled and judged, Mondays are actually miraculous in nature. It's all in how you view it.

Amazingly, this is a choice. We can choose to fear the unknown, to expect threats and challenges and constantly be building our defenses.... or we can choose to trust that we can handle whatever comes our way, with grace and ease. We can be energized by the act of spontaneity. We can open our hearts and infuse every interaction with love.

 I know which choice I'm making. :) How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment