Saturday, March 10, 2012

Life on a whim

It was a great Friday, as Friday's go. After tending to some work stuff, I ended up taking a spontaneous drive around the island.

It was a great afternoon for veering off the beaten path.  I toured the Malama Wellness Center in Kealakekua and splurged on a spicy chicken sandwich at Wendy's. That particular sandwich USED to be my all time favorite fast food meal. Oddly, I couldn't see what the big deal was when I bit into it. Have my tastes changed that much in 5 years? 

I did a bit of networking for It Works, talking with employees at the wellness center and a spa on the Kona side, and I was invited to bring some information to the hockey rink where the roller derby team practices. (Have I mentioned how much I LOVE roller derby?)

Back in Hilo, I followed up with some ladies who wrapped earlier this week, and then wrapped a newbie for the first time.
Before.   
45 minutes later. 
Her skin is definitely tighter and younger looking. This is a pretty nifty product .... If I do say so myself. :)

Stay tuned for tomorrow's adventures with FLYlady... I'm on a mission to get organized, adopt routines and clear out clutter. Tomorrow, my life as a FLYbaby begins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment