Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What gets you going?

Question of the Day:

WHAT GETS YOU EXCITED ABOUT LIFE? 


^^This!! ^^

Please don't misunderstand me. My past is filled with awesome moments. The fabric of my life is woven with precious memories and experiences I wouldn't trade for the world. But (as I shared in yesterday's post), the past is the past. No matter how good or terrible it was, it's moment in time has come and gone. 

What excites me about life, really, is my ability to create what I experience NOW. And the moment after that, and the moment after that. 

I've always been a dreamer. My very first post on this blog alludes to that. Some people live in the dark restrictiveness of what can't be. I live in the light of what could be. Nothing makes me happier.

What lights your fire? What gets YOU excited about life? 



No comments:

Post a Comment