Sunday, May 27, 2012

Introducing: 365 Thought Provoking Questions. Post 1

Okay, okay.... I admit it. I've been bitten by the Pinterest bug. I didn't get it AT ALL when my friends started pinning. I tried to get into it and it just seemed dumb to me. That is, until my sweet tooth discovered thousands of decadent sugar bombs have been pinned and re-pinned. Let's just say I've seen the light. 

So tonight, while I was hanging around in Pinterest land, I landed on a list of 365 thought provoking questions. This is AWESOME since I've more or less been blocked when it comes to posting here. Fresh inspiration is just what I needed. I think I'll take a stab at answering each question on the list, post by post. Without further ado....

1. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU DID SOMETHING NEW? 
 
I had to laugh when I realized the answer was "about 15 minutes ago". 

For about two weeks now, I've been drooling over these bad boys: 
Nutter Butter Butterfinger Cheesecake Bars

Today, I decided I needed to make them. They're ridiculously indulgent, coming in at a whopping 231 calories a bar. (Based on 16 servings per batch). In case anyone is interested, they can be found here: http://www.laurenslatest.com/butterfinger-nutter-butter-cheesecake-bars/

Mine ended up looking like this: 


Yes, they were good. :)  It's a small miracle that I only ate one!

When was the last time YOU did something new? 



No comments:

Post a Comment