Saturday, April 28, 2012

Just a little Juice

It's been a while since I've had any motivation or inspiration to write. I guess I need to lower my standards and write something, anything, to get the ball rolling again!

So, here we are, the ABC's of me!



Age: 35
Beach: Yes, please! As often as possible. Every day if i could. 
Chores that you hate: Cleaning the bathrooms
Dogs:  We have 3. Hoku, Jack and Tuxedo.
Essential start to your day: Coffee
Favorite color: Turquoise is my new favorite. 
Gold or Silver: Both
Height: 5'4
Instruments you play: I don't play any. 
Job title: Therapist
Kids: I don't have any, but I was one once! ;) 
Live: on the Big Island of Hawaii
Mother's Name: Karen 
Nicknames: Sunshine
Overnight hospital stays: More than enough for one person's lifetime!  
Pet peeves: People who aren't "real" 
Quote from a song:  "I may not have that much to give in material things, but what I have I give to you so freely. Shine on ,  Shine on. Let your light fill up this world til dawn." 
Right or Lefty: Lefty
Siblings: Two - I'm the middle of 3. My sister is 2 years older and my brother is 4 years younger. 
Time you wake up:  Depends on the day. Usually around 6 am or 6:30.
Underwear: the cuter the better :)
Vegetable you hate: taro leaves. (Is taro a vegetable?) 
What makes you run late: Not planning ahead and giving myself enough time
X-Rays You've Had: Wrist and ankle - during childhood - minor sprains
Yummy food you make: CHEESECAKE! 
Zoo Animal: Orangutans - they're awesome. Elephants are mesmerizing too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment